šŸ€ NBA Official 2021-2022 Bulls Thread-Weā€™re Back!!

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Thoughts on the Bulls drafting Dalen Terry?
He cant shoot but from everything I hear he is an excellent defender and pretty good with the ball in his hands.
Kinda hard to doubt AK as his first 2 years picks have been pretty solid all things considered
He's a fuckin Wildcat so I hate him on principle alone.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112 and Rico

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I dig it. Need some more wing depth with P Will being a little injury prone.

I was honestly surprised the Gobert deal didnt happen. Wondering if Utah was digging their heels on getting PWill in the deal.
Will Purdue was on The Score this morning and made a few good points about how Gobert isnt really a good fit with the offense the Bulls run.

Reactions: Blownbyyou and Rico

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Here is to 5yrs of being middle of the pack among Eastern Conference contenders. They wont get out of the 2nd round the next 5yrs.
Drummond and the Italian dude aint the answers either....smfh. Bulls just watched everyone get better yesterday and they got nobody worth a shit imo.
I'm really hating being a Cubs, Bears and Bulls fan lately!

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I am not really sure what other options the bulls had. I don't see a realistic path to them building a championship team.
Refusing to trade P. Will (who's done absolutely NOTHING) was a stupid ass move.

I get the Lavine signing, they had no other options. Would have been nice to send him in a package deal over to Brooklyn for Durant tho.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info