šŸ€ NBA Official 2021-2022 Bulls Thread-Weā€™re Back!!

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I shut it off in the 2nd, and turned it back on in the 4th. Solid comeback, but not something i'd really brag about against a team like the Clippers.

Bulls have not been looking good over the past couple months in general.
Only 2nd game with Paul George back. They played well the other night. They're better than their record.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Alright the few B-Ball dudes who frequent this thread. Lets hear everyones finals picks and your final thoughts on the Bulls.

Bull are most likely going to get swept by Milwaukee. The last 2 weeks, its like the whole fucking team checked out, no effort at all.
They better not sign Zach to a max deal, he is fucking trash. Let him walk away or do a sign and trade. I use to say he was a great scorer and thats it, but now he isnt even that imo. I really dont think there is anyone in free agency that could replace him though. Beal, Harden and Wall all have player options with very good money if they opt in. Also Wall might not work with us having Zo. So I dont know how you replace Zach, but FUCK HIM!

I'm going with a rematch in the finals but I have the Suns winning this year if they stay healthy. I tell you what though, I'm really hoping to see the Suns vs Warriors in the playoffs. That is going to be a great series imo. But the Warriors will have to get thru Memphis in order for that to happen.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bulls will win 1 or 2 games, but they're gunna lost to Milwaukee. I don't think it matters who goes in the East. Phoenix is going to stomp absolutely everyone this year.
How do you see the Bulls winning 1 or 2 games? They have 1 win all season against the top teams in the East and West.
Lately the better teams have pretty much won the game by halftime.

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
I don't see it. They can win at least 2 games. They outplayed Milwaukee for 3 quarters tonight. Just came out to start the game super flat and that was the determining factor.
I agree the first 5 or so minutes probably cost them the game tonight but honestly Milwaukee played about as bad as we can hope for and the Bulls still came up short.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Down by 3. 16 seconds left on the shot clock. IT'S ZACH LAVINE TIME! JACK UP A 30 FOOT CONTESTED 3.

I swear if they give that man $200 mil this off-season I'm gunna have a hard time watching.
Same thing he always does, I call him Trash Lavine.
Im with you, they better not pay him that money. Sign and trade his trash ass.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I don't see it. They can win at least 2 games. They outplayed Milwaukee for 3 quarters tonight. Just came out to start the game super flat and that was the determining factor.
I cant see Milwaukee turning it over 20 times again or shooting 40%.
They (Bucks) also missed a bunch of free throws.
I know DeRozan was like 5-80 lol and hopefully that wonā€™t happen again either. Milwaukee is just a lot better than us right now, and I donā€™t see the Bulls winning a game.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I cant see Milwaukee turning it over 20 times again or shooting 40%.
They (Bucks) also missed a bunch of free throws.
I know DeRozan was like 5-80 lol and hopefully that wonā€™t happen again either. Milwaukee is just a lot better than us right now, and I donā€™t see the Bulls winning a game.
Bulls shot less than 19% from 3, and 32% overall. No way Chicago does that again either. Milwaukee made 2 less FTs than Chicago. Not really game changer.

Both teams sucked. A week off and it looked like they hadn't played in 3 months. I expect game 2 to be just as close but with a lot of stuff cleaned up.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bulls shot less than 19% from 3, and 32% overall. No way Chicago does that again either. Milwaukee made 2 less FTs than Chicago. Not really game changer.

Both teams sucked. A week off and it looked like they hadn't played in 3 months. I expect game 2 to be just as close but with a lot of stuff cleaned up.
Milwaukee missed like 7 or 8 free throws, I'd have to go back and look but I think they were like 68% from the free throw line.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info