šŸ€ NBA Official 2021-2022 Bulls Thread-Weā€™re Back!!

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
FB_IMG_1635021730158.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Mook

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
They are going to be fun to watch, thatā€™s for sure. That oop from Ball to Caruso was sick AF last night. My only issue with them is Vuc is really the only legit big man. They donā€™t have anyone who imo could slow down Embid, Gianis, Collins, Bam or Randle come playoffs. Yes I said Playoffs as I expect them to be a #4 or #5 seed in the East.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I say they actually caved, they had way to many stupid plays in the 4th
They blew a 12 point lead that was down to a 2 point lead with less than a minute left in the game. They were able to hold on, I think they stepped up the D and got the win they almost gave away. It's easy for a new team to let that one slip away.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
They blew a 12 point lead that was down to a 2 point lead with less than a minute left in the game. They were able to hold on, I think they stepped up the D and got the win they almost gave away. It's easy for a new team to let that one slip away.
The Bulls of the last 5-6 years would have caved and lost that game by 12 after being up 12 in the 4th

Reactions: Sprayin

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
The Bulls of the last 5-6 years would have caved and lost that game by 12 after being up 12 in the 4th
I agree, but I also donā€™t think anyone of those teams would have been up by 12 in a game hahaha

yeah thenext couple games will be brutalā€¦I honestly think this team would compete for a chip if a prime Noah was on the team, call me a homer but he just was that fun

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
The crazy thing is that Lavine has started the games just flat out bad (having a couple crazy 2nd/3rd quarters). And Vooch has started the season just off. And they are still winning. Once those two are locked in, this team is going to start steam rolling. Defense and effort (mostly from the bench) is what has been winning them games, and if they can maintain that, this will be a scary team.

Reactions: Shawn1112 and Rico

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I agree, but I also donā€™t think anyone of those teams would have been up by 12 in a game hahaha

yeah thenext couple games will be brutalā€¦I honestly think this team would compete for a chip if a prime Noah was on the team, call me a homer but he just was that fun
They have been up 8-12pts in the 4th last few years and blew the game.
Noah was a fucking beast, loved everything about him. Saw him during his playing days at a red light in front of my whse. Iirc he was in a Range Rover and I was next to him in one of my toys. He was by himself smoking a blunt and gave me a thumbs up lol.
DeRozan was so clutch last night. The Bulls are a ton of fun to watch. I think they can be a 5-6 seed in the East conservatively. Would still put Miami, Brooklyn, Milwaukee, and probably Philly ahead of them.
Lets see how the whole Philly/Simmons and Brooklyn/Kyrie issues play out.

Reactions: Rico

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm going to the Bulls-Knicks game on Thursday for Joakim Noah night. This will be my first game back at the United Center since the Thibs/Rose/Jo/Deng/etc era (mostly because I moved away, I went to several games when they visited Phoenix when they were terrible). I haven't been this excited for a team since that era, so it's fitting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info