giphy.gif

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Packers are gonna win the super bowl. The passes that Rodgers makes are unreal

If it werent for that one drop by the WR, it wouldve been a total blowout and they would have punted like one time I think.

Only chance is for a team like KC to flat outscore them, I believe the Rams are the #1 defense or at a minimum top 5 and Rodgers made that shit look easy.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
The Packers defense looked good against LA but they will be overwhelmed with KC's offense. There will be a ton of scoring but KC with all of those threats will own the possession and wear them down. Rodgers can only do so much, he can't help them play defense, but he's definitely playing lights out this year.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I donā€™t see the Packers winning it to be honest. Their track record says otherwise. 1 Super Bowl win for both of their last franchise QBs. They do great and are usually good for 1 playoff win before they lose.

Normally I agree, but this is also the first time the road goes through Lambeau for Rodgers. Big difference for either the Saints or Bucs having to come there in late January.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Normally I agree, but this is also the first time the road goes through Lambeau for Rodgers. Big difference for either the Saints or Bucs having to come there in late January.

Either of those teams have a great shot. Not many fans are allowed in. If the rams actually had an offense this game prob would have gone to the rams. At the end if they could have actually capitalized on those stops I see this being a rams win.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I donā€™t see it. The Packers punted twice I believe all game, and put up over 30 points.

Of course either team has a shot, theyā€™re all Super Bowl contender teams with great QBs and veteran players, just saying them going to Lambeau is a different animal. It wonā€™t be packed with fans but it also wonā€™t be silent like many teams are used to this year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info