Official 2020-2021 NFL Football Thread

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
This is true, so bump this when the conference record matter for the Queens. I hope the Bears lose tonight and every other game this year.
Need a top 5 pick that Pace can fuck up again lol

They are tied right now with GB for conf. 2-1 so well see what happens tonight. Conf games will make or break them considering they are sub .500 right now.

Its gotta be Cook carrying the team Cousins isnt worth a fuck never was. He has yet to earn his paychecks!

Reactions: Shawn1112

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
.Yup Cousins is garbage 0-9

Screenshot_20201116-202856_Chrome.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Tom Brady looked like crap tonight. Almost like he had a concussion or something. He was walking in the wrong direction, badly overthrowing or underthrowing receivers with wobbly passes. He had a pass batted back to him and threw it again. Funny thing is the Rams declined the penalty so it went for an 8 yard gain. Something was wrong with him.

Reactions: Rent Free

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Cant wait to watch my team shit the bed tonight and be out of the playoff hunt.

Half the fucking defense is out with concussions. Thankfully they axed the fucking DC after Sunday's game, they need to teach these fucking guys how to tackle without using their heads first and giving themselves concussions.
All of the NFL could go back to Pop Warner and learn how to tackle. Whatever happened to grab cloth or wrap up. These fuckers do everything besides that, and the shoulder tackles drive me up a fucking wall. If your not going to grab cloth or wrap up, then I'm fine with you going low and attacking the legs. But now guys are wise to that and hurdle your ass lol.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
All of the NFL could go back to Pop Warner and learn how to tackle. Whatever happened to grab cloth or wrap up. These fuckers do everything besides that, and the shoulder tackles drive me up a fucking wall. If your not going to grab cloth or wrap up, then I'm fine with you going low and attacking the legs. But now guys are wise to that and hurdle your ass lol.

The Raiders lost a safety because he got his ass kicked by the Jets QB. Fucking embarrassing. :bowrofl:

Just exhausting seeing these guys always on the injury report and 90% of the injuries are because they tackle like shit.

I know a lot of it is because the league in general is looking for concussions more, but when you see them get their bell rung like they do, the majority of the time is from piss poor tackling.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info