Official 2020-2021 NFL Football Thread

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Draft is coming. Sort of...

The NFL Draft 2020 is expected to begin with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell from his home or office introducing the first pick.

From ESPN’s Bristol studios, host Trey Wingo will set up his analysts. The network’s top draft commentators, Mel Kiper, Booger McFarland and Louis Riddick will give their takes on presumptive first pick, Joe Burrow, as his college highlights fill the screen. Kiper, McFarland and Riddick will be at their homes.

Then, according to sources, Burrow, with a camera that the NFL plans on providing all draft prospects, will — if all goes right — film his reaction from his draft night location. In an Instagram world, this seems feasible, even if it is not as professional looking as in the past.

It could be followed by ESPN draft interviewer Suzy Kolber talking with Burrow.

The NFL Draft is scheduled to start in a little more than two weeks. The Post has talked with several sources to find out what viewers will see come April 23-25.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Tua not healthy?

In what could either be prophetic or a smokescreen, former NFL general manager Michael Lombardi said on his podcast that two teams have flunked former Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa in their pre-draft physicals.

Lombardi did not name the teams on his “GM Shuffle” podcast, so it’s not known if one is the Dolphins, who own the No. 5 overall pick.

“Two teams I’ve talked to have flunked him,” said Lombardi, adding that one of the teams is in the top 10. “They flunked him on not just the hip. It’s the multitude of injuries. The risk far outweighs the reward.”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info