Official 2020-2021 NFL Football Thread

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Somebody will pick him up on a prove it deal. If he passes the physical.

oh yeah, he’s not getting $15m, but someone will give him a flier. The problem is the RB position is so devalued, and you can seemingly get a decent running back anywhere. No reason to pay an injured Gurley $5-6M, when you can pay Joe Blow off the street league minimum, and he can catch and run and play special teams, and when he gets injured sign another guy that’s basically the same. Those guys are going to give you 95% of what Gurley can probably give you at this point, and for WAY less

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
There aren't many offensive players in the NFL that can go to any team and make them better. Rodgers is one that could *maybe* now, but definitely 4-5yrs ago. Take a look at OBJ, nobody even knows who he is anymore, and he didn't have the worlds best QB when they did know who he was.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The "generational" players can play anywhere but even Mack, for instance, hasn't been the same guy in Chicago yet.
What???
2018 he had 12.5 sacks which was 2nd highest in his career, 6FF which was the highest in his career, had a pick 6.
Statistically it was his 2nd best year as a pro
Last year after Hicks went down he was triple teamed often because of how horrible asshole #94 was.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I mean, if he can’t separate from the corner, safety, or LB, Rodgers wasn’t going to throw it your way. Looks like he played 57% of the offensive snaps in ‘19 and 74% in ‘18, so he was on the field for a good amount of time in ‘18, but his numbers were still low, and it dropped off even further last season...that says to me that wasn’t effective at all

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
We'll find out about Graham this year.

I think Mack is a superstar but he looked more superstarish in Oakland. Hopefully Quinn puts some pressure on from the other side and Mack won't get the triple teams. Floyd wasn't doing it.
With Hicks being healthy he should return to form. Anything we get from Quinn will be a bonus imo.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Think only 2.5 million guaranteed unless early reports werent accurate. Just shows how bright the Bears GM is....smfh

Yeah let’s spend $70m on an aging DE that is playing out of position in a 3-4, another $18M on an ancient TE who hasn’t been relevant in probably 4-5 years, and a butt load of money AND a fourth round pick on a backup QB, who has had 1.5 good seasons in his career

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info