TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Buffalo

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jon01

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Thatā€™s quite a long ways off. Yea they have had a great team for 2 years with huge weapons. But it will be consistency. Mahomes is not as humble and is not as much of a team player.

Brady, who as of now is better, gave up some salary a few times to acquire more talent. Meanwhile Mahomes is signing the biggest contacts. Not saying I wouldnā€™t do the same, mkney is great, but sooner or later these other stars will want to get paid and the chiefs will not be able to.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Right... leave a team that makes the playoffs like clockwork yearly for a team with the worst management in the NFL and ALWAYS shits the bed.... Rodgers isn't stupid.

While thatā€™s great and all, I think the Packers in my opinion wasted the talents of 2 hall of fame QBs. Only 2 championships to show for decades between Favre and Rodgers. Itā€™s great to always make the playoffs but never finish?

Either heā€™s not as good as everyone makes him out to be, or the team is never ready for big games. They have lost the last 4

Reactions: Shawn1112

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
They drafted Jordan Love who wasnā€™t even QB2 a single game this season. They drafted him to be the heir apparent, he is at a minimum another year away from being the starter IMO. Remember Rodgers didnā€™t play for 3 years behind Favre.

Im betting Rodgers is there for 2 more years and they draft help next year and maybe get another free agent or two. No way is Davante Adams going to want to play with a new QB and be part of a possible rebuild.

Aaron Jones turned down their offer for top5 RB money and switched to Drew Rosenhaus as his agent, IMO he quit on the team today because he coughed the ball up and they drafted AJ Dillon, so if they let Jones walk they can pay another WR to keep Rodgers happy while grooming Love.

Reactions: Shawn1112

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
While thatā€™s great and all, I think the Packers in my opinion wasted the talents of 2 hall of fame QBs. Only 2 championships to show for decades between Favre and Rodgers. Itā€™s great to always make the playoffs but never finish?

Either heā€™s not as good as everyone makes him out to be, or the team is never ready for big games. They have lost the last 4

Or itā€™s just hard to get to the Super Bowl....

unless youā€™re Brady. :rofl:

7C469C4E-82C4-423F-A315-F1BC3CA9F934.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info