TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
No way we “the bucks” hold on to this game. The bucks need to work on catching the ball in the off-season. So many great passes dropped this game.

God I hate Rodgers and it makes me cringe he is most likely going to be in the super bowl. He’s done very little this game minus a few long balls. Ugh

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
No way we “the bucks” hold on to this game. The bucks need to work on catching the ball in the off-season. So many great passes dropped this game.

God I hate Rodgers and it makes me cringe he is most likely going to be in the super bowl. He’s done very little this game minus a few long balls. Ugh
And they go 3 and out with a sack as you typed that.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

That’s mostly a testament to the bucs D. Rodgers is great, stats don’t lie

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
And they go 3 and out with a sack as you typed that.

That’s great and all? But left 14 or 6 points the very least on the board already the last 2 drives. I’m a Brady fan. He’s doing all he can. First was on him for sure, but beyond that there has been a crap load of dropped perfect balls.

Unless they score here, I do not see them wining. Green Bay is good at finishing drives when it counts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info