Official 2020-2021 NFL Football Thread

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Last two plays of the game after 2 timeouts by Gase were penalties including roughing the passer on the Jets. Vic Fangio refused to shake Gase's hand. He ran off the field and didn't meet Gase. Jets looked terrible at the end of the game with Gase calling useless timeouts and going after Denver's QB.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
The talk on postgame is the dirty way the Jets finished the game. Not good for Gase.

Having former Bears co coach Fangio refuse to shake his hand says a lot. Let's see what the Jets front office does about it. Losing, going 0-4 and then having the coach beating up the opposing QB in garbage time is not a good image for the team. Gase was studying his clipboard at the end like he didn't know what he should be doing. Just lose gracefully. I predict, if Gase isn't gone now, he will be soon. Jets schedule doesn't get easier than Denver.

It was interesting seeing a QB with Rypien on his jersey playing. Mark Rypien is his uncle.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
NFL Network former NFL players who are commentating are going after Jets DC Greg Williams. Saying he fines guys if they don't tackle players even if they are going out of bounds. Sounds like the reporter moderating the discussion, Colleen Wolf, was just told in her earpiece to tone it down. She's deflecting to the Jets offense.

EDIT: She just came back from commercial and is trying to get away from the dirty play discussion.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I just picked up Herbert. He has played 3 games and, extrapolating his points if he had played 5, he's ahead of the rest of the scrubs. He's playing tomorrow so I wanted to get him before he lights up N.O. and I lose out because of waiver position. With my luck, he'll score 30 points and someone with a lower level QB would grab him ahead of me.

This season just got a lot more interesting. It's going to be more of a struggle to make the playoffs now. Fun! I don't like streaming QBs but I may need to think about it. Herbert plays Jets, Miami, Jax and LV next 4 games. He'll get Mike Williams back soon and Ekeler in a few weeks. Worth a shot?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info