Nowheresville North Dakota
yup

115909004_3152900444746107_2561373142793048684_n.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
The D looking good for 2 plays then eats shit and hurts them big time. Multiple times players were thru without being touched. But still a BIG win for them.

It's just exhausting. They spent a small fortune on some players like Littleton and Kwiatkowski and I know Kwiatkowski is hurt, but I dont remember Littleton's name getting called once yesterday.

Watching Kwiatkowski play here in Chicago didnt give me great feelings to begin with, but I'll let it play out a little.

Still dont have a clue how Guenther still has a job. The first Saints drive I swear every play went for 10 yards.

Same shit with Trent Brown. Paying the guy a small fortune and I don't even know if he's been on the field for 50% of the teams snaps since they've had him. Fucking get rid of these fucking people and get people who can stay healthy at least.

Reactions: Jamesv82

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Make that Jacksonville sucks tonight. Miami is all over them. 28-13 with 6 mins to go.

EDIT: 4 mins. to go. Jags 0-3 on 4th down. Miami ball.

EDIT, EDIT: 3 mins to go. Miami 31-13. Game is over. Jacksonville looked sad against a mediocre team.

EDIT, EDIT, EDIT: Minshew INT. 2 mins to go. Prognosticators were talking Minshew up all week. Dumbasses.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Joe Montana and his wife stopped a woman from kidnapping their grandchild.

LOS ANGELES -- Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana and his wife confronted a home intruder who attempted to kidnap their 9-month-old grandchild over the weekend, law enforcement officials confirmed on Sunday.

According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, Montana told deputies that his grandchild was sleeping in a playpen on Saturday when an unknown woman entered their home in Malibu and grabbed the child. Montana and his wife, Jennifer, confronted the woman, whom authorities later identified as Sodsai Dalzell, tried to "de-escalate the situation" and asked her to give back their grandchild.

After a tussle, Jennifer Montana pried the child out of Dalzell's arms, law enforcement officials said.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Packers are still a bunch of crybabies. Almost every time something doesn't go their way they cry to the refs. Boohoo! I didn't catch the ball so that guy interfered.

Or the Saints Defense isnt all that great and theyre grabbing a lot? :dunno:

They got killed with penalties last week against the Raiders too.

At some point it's on your team and not on the refs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info