Official 2019-2020 NFL Football Thread

Turtle

Addict
Mar 21, 2011
Injuries just piled up on him....

The question is does this make him a bust?

I don't think he is a bust. The years he played he was good. I think he was like all pro 4 of the 5-7 years in the league. I think he is taking the smart way out and looking at the long game.

I always liked him and felt he could be a hall of famer one day down the road. Sad to see him hang up the cleats.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Sweet, the posts that were taken away was just all the AB non-sense. Good. Bastard.

Unfortunately reading that Johnathan Abram will likely be out the rest of the season with a torn rotator cuff. I love the hard hitting style but it doesnt just affect the people youre hitting, it also takes a toll on you....

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
70241337_2736417809738223_6796582752880689152_n.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Just like all the crap that happened with the Supreme Court nominee.... itā€™s awfully suspicious itā€™s filed now and itā€™s coming out from this woman. Sheā€™s also delaying talking to the NFL until she gets married sometime soon.

Idk not a fan of the dude, heā€™s annoying but this is super suspicious, and makes me think itā€™s not true.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Just a FYI at work today I was trying to click Jimmy Graham to drop. When I refreshed it had dropped Sony Michal. I asked for and was granted a reversal. I hope no one take offense as this was not done intentional but more a result of terrible lag and fat thumps on a phone screen.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I knew it had to be a mistake but I put in a claim for Michel. Next time, look carefully before clicking approval. If you have lag, don't do it. We're going to need to make a rule about it or other people may use it any time they change their minds about a drop.

I have to admit I am a little annoyed because I had a good chance of legally picking up the guy.

This should be in the FF thread.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Big Ben out for the season

Yep, just read that as well. Crazy first two weeks for QB's in the league. Yet Tom Brady just keeps on trucking. :bowrofl:

I wonder if this might be the end of the line for Big Ben, if its something like Tommy John Surgery that's required I don't know if he's going to be coming back from that. :dunno:

Last edited:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Cousins is a damn joke until im proven otherwise.

i remember not being too keen on him going to MN but people were all like but hes so great.

From day 1 ive thought he was over hyped and now wayyyyy over paid.

If i dig hard enough around here im sure i can find this opinion i had long time ago about him.

Jist incase anyone wants to call me out as flipflopping or bandwagon fan whatever.

Dudes primetime when the games in his hands turns into an abortion.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

i remember not being too keen on him going to MN but people were all like but hes so great.

If i dig hard enough around here im sure i can find this opinion i had long time ago about him.

Jist incase anyone wants to call me out as flipflopping or bandwagon fan whatever.

I recall you not being a fan. The other Viqueen nut swinger though was/is a HUGE fan.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

I remember you wanted to keep Keenum and not have Kurt Cousins (when he lives up to the contract, Shannon and Skip will call him Kirk. :ROFLMAO:) Im surprised the Queens let Bridgewater go. I thought he looked decent until he got hurt. I guess lets see what he looks like in NO and see if the Queens were right about him.

Reactions: Rent Free
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info