Official 2019-2020 NFL Football Thread

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
You would have been balls deep if the Bears drafted him.

IDK, heā€™s got a bum shoulder, off the field issues, and has never lived up to his athletic talent. Would have been an OK pick if the Pack had a strong locker room, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s really the case at this point. He has ā€œrareā€ athleticism, so with the right coaching he could end up being a good pick, but at that point in the draft, and with the talent that was still on the board?

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
IDK, heā€™s got a bum shoulder, off the field issues, and has never lived up to his athletic talent. Would have been an OK pick if the Pack had a strong locker room, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s really the case at this point. He has ā€œrareā€ athleticism, so with the right coaching he could end up being a good pick, but at that point in the draft, and with the talent that was still on the board?

You clearly missed the entire point of my post. I have followed him since highschool so I know his entire story. I was mostly just saying if the bears drafted him Flynn would have posted 12 things about how great he was and is going to be a 10 sack guy in no time.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Your okay with them picking Ferrell over Josh Allen?
I thought it was a horrible pick considering Allen was sitting there.
Imo Oliver was probably a better pick than Ferrell.

How about the Giants......SMFH is all I can do, lol.

It seems like they went more for the guy with the good work ethic, good in the locker room, comes from a winning program, etc...

I'm actually okay with it. He said all the right things in talks as well, so we shall see if he pans out. Hopefully he ends up being good. He was a bit of a reach, but I don't know if he might have still been around if Oakland dropped down a few spots. :dunno:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
How about the Giants......SMFH is all I can do, lol.

58419340_2477440635635943_7997237295654633472_n.jpg

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Gary's ceiling is very high. Hairball and Brown just didn't seem to tap into his motivations very well. Could have something to do with losing every important game, or not scheming to get him more isolation, who knows.... Will be boon or bust with that guy.

I'm glad the Lions got another TE with the #8 pick. Very good move, especially after giving another one FA money (and signing a #3 WR, hmm are they planning on 12 man formations?), best OL still on the board (a big need), and all those holes on defense. Absolutely genius.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info