• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Official 2019-2020 NFL Football Thread

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Makes sense, they let an injured and drugged up Rodgers beat them after a complete domination in the first 3qtrs by the Bears. You gotta go in there and take that back ASAP.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Of course they did :rofl:

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ravens trade K/P Kaare Vedvik to the Vikings for a reported 5th round draft pick.
Bears offered a conditional 5th rd before the Viqueens made their offer.
Looks like Dan Bailey will be available in a few weeks. If the Viqueens are smart he will be one of their last cuts just to fuck the Bears. He had a down year last year, but so did Robbie Gould his last year with the Bears.

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
A certain Queens fan will disagree and tell us it was either a textbook tackle. Or it was the offensive players fault.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Lynch probably should've initiated his slide earlier, if he doesn't want his brains turned to mush, but that doesn't excuse launching with the crown of the helmet. It should've been a penalty, in the new NFL rules, regardless of it being helmet to helmet or a normal runner. That hit was brutal. Reminds me a little of the hit that ended Trent Green's career

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Soo..... Andrew Luck is retiring because??? Is that some BS? I really don't care, but just sharing news. LOL to Indy fans tho. What a sissy.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah Indy med staff have really fucked him over.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm sticking to him being a sissy.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
I mean a labrum tear and lacerated kidney aren’t exactly things you play through...the throwing shoulder AC sprain is what everyone remembers, but the Indy med staff tried rushing him back, misdiagnosed...plenty of sissy’s in the league, I wouldn’t consider Luck one of them

Top Bottom