1580697843431.png

• Haha
Reactions: LikeABauce302

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I like both teams so it was hard to cheer for one of them. Andy Reid deserves a Super Bowl win. He has trained hundreds of players and coaches to play/coach good football. I'm happy for him.

Sad to see Shanahan lose but he has a great, young team and will be in contention for a while. He may lose his D coordinator if they have another year like this one. That S.F. defense is strong. Mahomes/Reid wore them down at the end.

Reactions: Rent Free

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I like both teams so it was hard to cheer for one of them. Andy Reid deserves a Super Bowl win. He has trained hundreds of players and coaches to play/coach good football. I'm happy for him.

Sad to see Shanahan lose but he has a great, young team and will be in contention for a while. He may lose his D coordinator if they have another year like this one. That S.F. defense is strong. Mahomes/Reid wore them down at the end.
Shanahan sucks, his play calling was horrible especially in the 4th qtr. I just dont get why most of these coaches ours included go in to pussy mode with their play calling when leading in the 2nd half especially in the 4th qtr. Keep your foot on the gas and bury the team your playing! Also the not calling a TO with like 1:40 left before the half, tells me he had no confidence in Jimmy G. 2nd time Shanahan has done this in a SB.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info