Official 2019-2020 NFL Football Thread

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
IMG_2143.JPG

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
They did. Hence why I said the Steelers are a horrible laughing stock of the NFL.

Also my guess is the patriots already are poised to whoop on the Steelers again this year, if they gave the pats AB it would just be another WR threat Brady could tear Pittsburgh up with.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Why would you trade your best player to your conference rival, that'd be stupid.

I guess it depends on how much better the offer was... The goal should always be to get better, its obvious theyre starting to rebuild there, if the Raiders offer was for a third and a fifth, and the Patriots offered a second, third, and a fifth or something much better why wouldn't you take it? :dunno:

I wouldnt be worried about who I was trading to, just focusing on getting the best picks possible to start rebuilding.

I guess it depends on what was "better" since I dont know if it was announced what the Patriots actually offered.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I mean, Burfict only signed a 1 year $5M contract, so itā€™s not like itā€™s a crazy amount of money or anything. Shit even if he doesnā€™t start, and is just a rotation guy, the money is about right. And that $5M is probably mostly performance based, so it likely isnā€™t worth that much.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Say a team is down by a TD and there's 2 mins. left. Incomplete pass for 30 yds. that gets booth reviewed and a penalty called.

Next play they incomplete pass for 20 yards and get booth reviewed and a penalty called.

Next play they incomplete pass for...

I wonder if receivers will be trained to turn back and get contact with CBs to get the penalty reviews? QBs may start underthrowing intentionally?

How much time is it going to take for potential multiple booth reviews of a drive?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info