Aug 19, 2004
LOL!!!

a826ce2d3acd45bd49394ea872688860.jpg

Reactions: CMNTMXR57 and Maro

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004

Mason should also get some time off for trying to rip of Garretts helmet as well....

Oh, and Pouncey should for throwing punches on Garrett. How stupid are you to punch a guys helmet. I wouldnt be shocked f he broke his hand.

Did you see Pouncey's post game interview? Said he saw his QB get hit in the head with a helmet, and completely blacked out and went into protection mode LOL!

DeCastro was the smart one, wrapped up Garrett, took him to the ground, and held him there.

I think Mason, Pouncey, and Ogunjobi see a game or so suspension....and Garrett gets at least the rest of this season off (although I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL made an example of him and did worse).

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Wow can't believe I missed that, I turned the game off when Rudolph threw that INT late in the 4th that was returned to the 5 or whatever.

That's crazy shit! I wonder what Suh's reaction was.

He should definitely be gone for the rest of the year. But Pouncey should face a decent suspension as well. Nowhere near what Garrett gets but that was inexcusable as well.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Did you see Pouncey's post game interview? Said he saw his QB get hit in the head with a helmet, and completely blacked out and went into protection mode LOL!

DeCastro was the smart one, wrapped up Garrett, took him to the ground, and held him there.

I think Mason, Pouncey, and Ogunjobi see a game or so suspension....and Garrett gets at least the rest of this season off (although I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL made an example of him and did worse).

If I were commissioner, Mason gets a game Pouncey and Ogunjobi get two games, and Garret gets a year. Not "this year" but A year. 16 games. He can play again at the end of November 2020.

Reactions: Chet Donnelly
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info