Official 2019-2020 NFL Football Thread

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
That was hilarious. Belichick couldn't resist smiling. The delay of game was standard but then Belichick had a guy commit a false start. LOL

"Go out there and false start." "What coach?" "False start. Do it." "OK, coach".

Belichick NEVER stops pushing for yards and points. GOAT
This is true. But that is not what those two penalties were about. He was exploiting an existing rule where the clock does not stop. He was able to run 2 minutes off the clock at end of game without having to do a thing. Yep he a smart man for many reasons.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I think the ravens may be a decent game. Bills and Chiefs should also be good. Other than that I donā€™t see anything but wins.

I saw a stat the other day that said if the Patriots Offense never even took the field once this year their record would be 3-3-1

Thatā€™s crazy

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
He is their entire team so they are freaking out right now. Thatā€™s the issue with teams like them and the packers. Everything is put into one person, remove them from the equation and everything falls apart.

I agree though they are going to run him into the ground.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Can't believe Brees is back practicing and might suit up this week. Seems crazy they would pull Bridgewater playing so well to rush Brees back. Hope he's 100% if that's the case.

Yeah, especially with next week being a bye for them. If I were Sean Peyton I would be telling him that he's not starting till after the bye week. Zero reason to toss him in now even if he's feeling better.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
He is their entire team so they are freaking out right now. Thatā€™s the issue with teams like them and the packers. Everything is put into one person, remove them from the equation and everything falls apart.

I agree though they are going to run him into the ground.

Wait so franchise QB's mean the franchise is in their hands? :s00ls:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals.

5 facts:

1. David Johnson & Chase Edmunds must be more hurt than we thought.
2. Miami just got a bit worse if that is possible.
3. Drake is probably a happy man getting out of there.
4. Trade is for a 6th up to a 5th round draft pick.
5. Drake will be a free agent after this year unless he signs a new contract with Arizona.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
6th fact:

6. Once Edmunds and Johnson are healthy drake will be a healthy scratch each week.

I still can't believe Rodgers is being talked about for the MVP. The majority of his TD passes have been dump offs to the RB - don't get me wrong he made a couple of gems last night. But overall, he's not "carrying" the Packers and the most valuable player in the league.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Doesnt matter how they come, hes thrown 16 TD's and had 2 INT's, and since the slow start has looked great going into a year with a new offense.

If he continues putting up the numbers of the past 3 weeks because they're grasping more and more of the offense he should absolutely be in the MVP discussion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info