Official 2019-2020 NFL Football Thread

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
All in all though there coach is an idiot for calling that play. Yes I know it was a different leg that got injured on a fluke, but his left ankle was still hurting hence why he never left the pocket. Even the announcers were shocked at the play call.

Because of that 1 play to get a first down they didnā€™t need to win the game it may have cost them the season

Last edited:

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Agreed dumb Plays for sure as well. But like I said, I think they are pushing hard for a Brady Rodgers super bowl. Itā€™s pretty obvious and this is coming from a die hard pats fan

Hell i even have Patriots shoes now lol. Gift from the wife for sweetest day

5a3a7c675c4a1d40afd3856c48bd97c7.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
The refs werenā€™t that bad, the Raiders defense is horrific. Conley is garbage, no pass rush.

Refs canā€™t make up for Carr fumbling out the end zone and tossing a pick in the end zone into double coverage.

I donā€™t think they should waste a pick on a QB in the next draft (spend both on defense), but the following draft its time to draft a QB early and look into grooming them to take Carrā€™s place.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info