Official 2019-2020 NFL Football Thread

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
BTW there are no such things as make up calls. You get dinged for how many bad calls you make. If you make one, that's one bad call. You make two and that's two bad calls. There is negative incentive to make a bad call.

And contrary to what some people may think, there are consequences for sucking as a ref. Enough? I don't know, it's not for me to say. But make up calls aren't a thing.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
BTW there are no such things as make up calls. You get dinged for how many bad calls you make. If you make one, that's one bad call. You make two and that's two bad calls. There is negative incentive to make a bad call.

And contrary to what some people may think, there are consequences for sucking as a ref. Enough? I don't know, it's not for me to say. But make up calls aren't a thing.
I have been watching football for 50 years and there are definitely make up calls.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
There are not make up calls, there are refs that miss things both ways. There's a difference. They get fucked for bad calls either way, they don't risk another ding to "even things up"

But holy shit some asshole had money on the Pack tonight. The NFL refs' shit rep this year definitely didn't disappoint.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
17.4% of the remaining players in my survival league were knocked out this week. Dallas took out a bunch of southern boys.

I'm trying to hang onto some good teams and good matchups for later in the year. I was really iffy about playing this game with the Lions winning the last 4 and the GB receiving corps hurt. Fact it was in Lambeau convinced me to take it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info