Official 2019-2020 NFL Football Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Shanahan sucks, his play calling was horrible especially in the 4th qtr. I just dont get why most of these coaches ours included go in to pussy mode with their play calling when leading in the 2nd half especially in the 4th qtr. Keep your foot on the gas and bury the team your playing! Also the not calling a TO with like 1:40 left before the half, tells me he had no confidence in Jimmy G. 2nd time Shanahan has done this in a SB.
Same dude that coached the Falcons when they blew a 28-3 lead to the patriots in the SB, lol

Reactions: Shawn1112

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Lady Gaga called both ladies out today; they should not lip sync

Itā€™s pretty typical for shows like this. Some is lip synced, some is not. The sound delay in massive stadiums like this is brutal. The performers on the field make a sound or sing a note and it goes out and bounces back to them a half second or a second later which can throw shit off.

In high school we performed at a bowl game half time show. It was fucking murder to not fuck up with the reverberated sound.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Yeah he has no legs so that kills his game. Still has a good history of leading winning teams, and a competitive fire that a lot of teams could really use.

Even if Mitch miraculously woke up and didn't suck ass consistently, he (Rivers) is not a guy who will sit on a bench at this point in his career I'd bet.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
NFL not working out for you? Load up some duffel bags with 157 lbs. of pot and try to drive it across the border?

Cleveland Browns offensive tackle Greg Robinson and former Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Quan Bray remained in a Texas jail Wednesday after federal agents allegedly found 157 pounds of marijuana inside a rented car they were in near the U.S.-Mexico border, according to a criminal complaint filed Wednesday.

Bray, 26, and Robinson, 27, were each hit with marijuana distribution-related charges. If convicted they could face 20 years in federal prison, a Justice Department release said.

The Browns recently told Robinson, who was drafted No. 2 overall by the then-St. Louis Rams in the 2014 NFL Draft, that they would not re-sign him.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
NFL not working out for you? Load up some duffel bags with 157 lbs. of pot and try to drive it across the border?

Dumb fuck. If you can afford that much weed then you can afford a mule to carry it for you.
Greed always gets people caught.

Reactions: FESTER665
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info