• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Official 2019-2020 NFL Football Thread

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
New season starts Wednesday but teams are already jockeying for free agents.

Good time to start the brand spanking new 2019-2020 NFL thread.

Justin Houston to the Bears?

LeVeon Bell to ???

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Keep reading that Leveon Bell signed with the Raiders, or the Jets, or the Ravens. :bowrofl:

I may be the only Raiders fan to not want to sign him.... Save the money and use it elsewhere if you have to spend it, if not spend another year in the shitter for the draft picks before Vegas.

You pulled Lynch out of retirement and hes done squat, why do the same shit with Bell ?!?!?

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Bell is still talented though, Lynch didn't have a ton left in the tank. Bell was a top-3 RB before he held out, and having a year of rest is only going to allow a another year of viable usage.

That being said, I wouldn't want Bell. He's a distraction and you can pick up RB's that are quality basically anywhere in the draft, in free agency, and basically off the street. Is Bell's talent THAT great?

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Just read that the new GM in Green Bay has spent more so far in this free agency period than the previous GM did in the last ten years....

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, OBJ to the Browns for Jabrill Peppers, the Browns 1st round pick, and their second 3rd round pick

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Browns pick is I believe #17, so I’d imagine that the top tier QB’s will be off the board

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Didn't the steelers offer him 14 mil last year?
If he played under the Franchise Tag he would have made 14 million and some change. Iirc, the Steelers offered him something like 5yrs at 75m. Not sure what the guaranteed money was though. He is an idiot, sitting out did absolutely nothing for him financially.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score

lastls1

Reaction score
The Steelers have literally been the laughing stock of NFL news these past few months, and well the season with all of these Player issues. I wouldn’t be shocked to See management changes soon too since they couldn’t get this under control

bmoore04

Reaction score
If he played under the Franchise Tag he would have made 14 million and some change. Iirc, the Steelers offered him something like 5yrs at 75m. Not sure what the guaranteed money was though. He is an idiot, sitting out did absolutely nothing for him financially.
Everything I saw was the Steelers had 33 mil guaranteed vs 35 for the jets.

He is eating shit for being a scumbag and I am glad.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah from everything that's been going around, the whole Steelers organization is a mess. Rapelisburger walking around like an owner. You got former players ripping Tomlin. Yeah, I don't blame Bell or Brown for wanting to get the hell out, no matter the cost.

And for Bell, I never really thought it was all about the money...RB's in this league have such a short lifespan normally, and the Steelers controlling him for that extra season would've pushed back his eventual long term deal even further. Now he's got a year that he wasn't getting beat to hell, which theoretically means he can last a year longer than he otherwise would've.

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
The Steelers have literally been the laughing stock of NFL news these past few months, and well the season with all of these Player issues. I wouldn’t be shocked to See management changes soon too since they couldn’t get this under control
Add the Giants to that list

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
When do we start talking about the Browns being an AFC contender?

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
When do we start talking about the Browns being an AFC contender?
Now, they are fucking stacked.
They are going to put some points on the board!
FF teams are going to be drafting Browns PLAYERS, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom