Official 2019-2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Keep Moving Forward

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
uh, no...... he's not, and far from it.

In today's league, if you can't even get 1000 yards in a full season as a teams starting RB, you are not very good. Guy barely has 700 yards on the season, including todays game. Howard had almost double that in his rookie season. HE was a very good RB. And in traditional Bears fashion, they throw away the good players like him, and piss away draft picks.

I said the exact thing when I heard about the stupid trade!!!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

In today's league, if you can't even get 1000 yards in a full season as a teams starting RB, you are not very good. Guy barely has 700 yards on the season, including todays game. Howard had almost double that in his rookie season. HE was a very good RB. And in traditional Bears fashion, they throw away the good players like him, and piss away draft picks.
Have you watched the blocking? It's terrible. Put any back behind it and he's going to have problems. I really think Hiestand needs to go.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

In fairness to Montgomery. Nagy doesnā€™t run the ball enough. Iā€™m sure he could have had or been close to 1000 yards had they ran the ball more.

Buddy of mine just texted me. Said after one of KC touchdowns, Mahomes counted to 10 on his fingers. Signaling where he was drafted, lmmfao

Reactions: ragingclue

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I petition that we be expelled from the league.

When Dr. Death was in charge, I thought things couldn't get much worse. Then John Fox came along and screwed the pooch some more. And I thought then, things couldn't get any worse...

3 MOTHERFUCKING POINTS TONIGHT!!! 3.

And another 3 hour national embarrassment. I never expected to win tonight. But at least make it competitive... We can't even fucking do that.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
At least the Sox are doing something. The Cubs are another dumpster fire right now. Let's dump Joe Madden for Grandpa Ross. You guys should be revolting.
Doing something, lol, they did well on the catcher even if they overpaid a bit, but who doesnt. Signed 2nd and 3rd tier free agents after that. Selling you fans the dream. They had the most money to spend and didnt even go after Cole or Strausberg, then whiffed on Wheeler. Right fielder they traded for is a fucking joke, hit 19HR in the most hitter friendly ballpark in the majors. Cant play defense and cant run the bases. But never offered Castellanos money who is waaaayyyyy better than the guy you made a trade for. For the record I was never a big Maddon fan, he did more to almost lose the WS than win it. Not a fan of Rossi either, I wanted Girardi. I'm fine with the Cubs having a down year in order to compete for 4-5 more years after that.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
The only thing that they screwed the pooch on was wheeler, but that was more on Wheeler than it was the Sox. They were willing to spend. He just didn't want to be in Chicago and working under Riensdorf.

At least they're willing to spend that money. Shit, even I said "WTF!" when they hired Grandpa Ross.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info