Official 2019-2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Keep Moving Forward

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Trubisky ALWAYS follows team doctrine. His ego is crushed tonight. Nagy just ruined any chance of Trubisky getting better.
Dude, I know your cup is always 3/4 full. But the reality is Tru Bust Ski is never going to get better.

On the Score this morning they said Tru Bust Ski was examined at half time because of his hip and Nagy didnt even know that, lol.
I guess a reporter at the press conference after the game informed Nagy of that. So pretty much smells like we was benched and they thought they had their stories straight but didnt. Glad I went to bed last night, the extra 1.5hrs of sleep were great...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: FESTER665

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
When Nagy ran the option out of the gun to the short side of the field in I believe the 2nd qtr last night I nearly threw the remote at the TV.
What in the fucking fuck was he thinking???
LOL! I was also completely mind blown by that call.

That's what I mean, I really believe there are high school coaches that could call the plays better!!

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
LOL! I was also completely mind blown by that call.

That's what I mean, I really believe there are high school coaches that could call the plays better!!
I truly believe his offense will work with the right QB. But now I feel he is just getting to cute and out thinking himself to make up for how fucking stupid Mitch is.

Reactions: FESTER665

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Also, maybe I'm wrong here as I only had channel 5 on waiting for the news as I was applying to jobs... :D

It was 4th and 5, you punt. On the punt, LA had a flag, essentially making it 1st down and putting the offense back out. Nagy declined the penalty.

WTF!?!?! Maybe I'm wrong on distance, but why the hell would you do that? Thankfully, I think LA went 3 and out, but...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info