Official 2019-2020 Chicago Bears Thread - Keep Moving Forward

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
The refs are throwing flags for breathing on people wrong this year, give me a break. If they were tossing chop blocks all over the place they would have gotten flagged for them. Especially Incognito.

Hell, they just lost their middle linebacker for the season because of a hit.

I'm hearing rumors that the Bears actually inquired about the status of Eli Manning in NY. :unsure:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Was doing the usual "Trubisky" discussion with a friend who still thinks he's a good QB and I was trying to find his Gruden QB camp film and came across this gem. :bowrofl:

Shawn1112 Shawn1112 is going to love this one. :bowrofl:

Seen it before, but yes just shows how fucking stupid he is.
We had 8yr olds who knew what a hard count and hard 2 meant when I coached (assistant) my sons football teams. Both of our QB's perfected it
Helped that one of our main coaches played at Purdue with Drew Brees and Roosevelt Colvin. He had our kids running a college style defense at 8yrs old, lol

Reactions: FESTER665

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
A couple of other notes I've read...

Sounds like the Bears are giving Trubisky through next season to prove he can be a franchise QB, or they'll move on

Also sounds like, with Long going to IR, that Long has played his last game with the Bears as he's not been effective when on the field, and he's not on the field very often considering how much the Bears are paying him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info