"Secretary Nail Polish" Red Jewel Tintcoat
"Rental Fleet" Summit White
"Always Dirty" Black
"You Bought A Camaro In That Color?" Aqua Blue Metallic
"Grandpa's Cadillac" Cyber Gray Metallic
"I Bleed American" Victory Red
"P***y Magnet" Rally Yellow
"Flame On" Inferno Orange Metallic

Now, these aren't official images or anything. (Read: Please don't eat us, GM.) What is official is the paint brochure these chop jobs are based upon. You can cop your very own Official Camaro Paint Chip Card at your local dealer while limited supplies last.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i dont mind the aqua blue, i wouldnt buy it, but i dont mind it.

EmersonHart13

AKA Emerballs & Emerstaxxx
Donating Member
Reaction score
2 reds 2 greys 2 blues.... WHY?

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
cuz they are two waaaaaaay different reds. like refire metallic and bright red for grand prixs, i love redfire metallic, but hate the bright. so. yeah.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
cuz they are two waaaaaaay different reds. like refire metallic and bright red for grand prixs, i love redfire metallic, but hate the bright. so. yeah.
There is a difference?? :dunno:

CamaroSS

Banned
Reaction score
id probably take any of those colors. any of the silvers, the orange, the darker blue and the yellow would be first choices. hell, id take the white one probably too

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
If i get one though i will get a used so i don't have to pay that extra depreciation value :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
There is a difference?? :dunno:

just when i thought you new all fish.

u let me down like this.

bright red:

annnnd the far better redfire metallic.

god i love this color.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
i hate red or any color that has a lot of red in it, but certain cars can just pull it off. The Grand Prix cant

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i want a redfire grand prix dan. i like them. and i am going to kick you in the shin for hating on me.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
i hate red or any color that has a lot of red in it, but certain cars can just pull it off. The Grand Prix cant
X2. Ferrari is the only car I like in red.

Fish

Donating Member
Reaction score
There are certain shade of colors that I cant tell teh difference. Reds and greens. I knew there were 2 different kinds of red and green GPs, but I could never tell the difference. That little problem ended up landing me a Teal Green Metallic plate insert for my Forest Green Metallic GP. I drove around for a couple weeks with it on and one of my buddys pointed it out and asked if I was colorblind or something. Did he feel like an ass when I said yes. :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
hahha.

right. knew that too. even still. there is a difference. lol. haha.

Fish

Donating Member
Reaction score
Its all good. Hehe. I hear there is even a difference between my regal and mats regal. They both look red to me. :dunno:

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
There are certain shade of colors that I cant tell teh difference. Reds and greens. I knew there were 2 different kinds of red and green GPs, but I could never tell the difference. That little problem ended up landing me a Teal Green Metallic plate insert for my Forest Green Metallic GP. I drove around for a couple weeks with it on and one of my buddys pointed it out and asked if I was colorblind or something. Did he feel like an ass when I said yes. :rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
:rofl: sounds like me talking to my buddy. He's colorblind too and somteimes i forget... You know its just something you don't think about all the time. :rofl:

Fish

Donating Member
Reaction score
color blind or color deficient fish? im deficient... haha and i have trouble matching stuff too...
I guess deficient. Its been ages since Ive been tested for it and last time I was told anything, it was refered to as colorblind.

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Reaction score
ill take a white with back stripes, my dad had a 69 Z28 that he got rid of for dirt cheap in the 80's , ive onlye seen pics but that thing was just gorgeous and would to have one like it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom