• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Officer Killed

00GTPSC

Reaction score
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080804_ap_...icerkilled.html

Mike Gordon died this morning from injuries suffered in the accidet, a drunk driver with a BAC level that was double the legal limit hit the cruiser and ejected both cops out of the car, Both mike and the drunk driver died from their injuies. My Dad worked with Mike's father for the past 28 years at Riverside police depatment. Mike started working there and then moved to the Chicago police 2 years ago. He was only 30 years old and leaves behind a Wife and 4 kids.

1BADGTP

Reaction score
That suck best wishes to his family...That is why anyone that drinks and drives is such a dumb ass Dont do it!! its that simple :angry:

cpk71

Reaction score
That sucks, people are just plain stupid to drink and drive.Im prayin for everybody!At least it wasnt only the innocent person that got killed.I dont wish anybody to die of course but the circumstances are obvious.

M

mother1998

i WAS one of those idiots out there drinking and driving...fortunately for me i caught a huge blessing read my post...BUSTED

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom