Office crew, what's your desk looking like these days

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Here is a better picture

Also I hate those fucking desks. Or at least the one I have sucks.

20190917_103939_HDR.jpg

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
God damn thats a big ass workstation for 1 person.
Does everyone have that big of a station?

no, not everyone. me and 1 other guy have desks this big, because ours were added onto an existing area they had to extend them out to give an entrance area. i have more desk space than my boss ? that first 4 foot section on the left, if you take that away, that would be what everyone else has.

Reactions: Shawn1112

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
God damn thats a big ass workstation for 1 person.
Does everyone have that big of a station?

hopefully someone contacted you for a bid, or maybe soon. i told them they should because you helped us out better than the company we had build them for that missing corner piece.

our new building is being built, well the ground is still being prepped for the slab.

111.png

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
hopefully someone contacted you for a bid, or maybe soon. i told them they should because you helped us out better than the company we had build them for that missing corner piece.

our new building is being built, well the ground is still being prepped for the slab.

View attachment 42451
Nobody yet, but definitely interested. I can handle the moving aspect as well. We KD (knock down) move and re-install all the time.
1 stop shop. Not sure if you still have my number or what number you had. I might have given you my personal cell (773-405-8642) but I'm getting rid of that soon. I'm sick and tired of having 2 cell phones.
773-680-8124
[email protected]

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
You would think I have a ton. I have 2 monitors. LOL. Others are posting 3. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I fought for 3 with my IT lady. It's fucking 2019. 2 monitors is so 2007. 3 monitors makes life so much easier!

I brought one in from home at first cause they wouldn't give me one. Then they didn't like that so they magically "found one they didn't know about". Fucking idiots

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
For work I have 3. One has cameras on it always, and the other 2 are hooked to the KVM so when I have my laptop hooked to it, I use those 2 for my laptop.

At home I only need 2.
i hate how multiple monitors can fuck with games. sometimes I need to unplug the extras to get them to scale properly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info