Movie Oblivion (starring Tom Cruise & Morgan Freeman)

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
International trailer for now. Domestic releases tomorrow supposedly. Looks interesting enough. Watch it now...link might go down at any time.

Oblivion International Trailer - MovieWeb.com

tumblr_meoduw4ycS1qzdglao1_500.jpg

billzrx7

Addict
May 26, 2013
i enjoyed it as well. definitely one of tom cruises better movies. the plot has been done before (cough moon cough) but what i liked was the movie went to actual completion. I wont get too far into it for spoiler sake but those that watched it.. if youre like me you kept expecting it to end like 30-45 min prior to the actual ending. but they kept going and actually ended something.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Definitely one of the better sci fi movies I've seen in a LONG time.

The music was perfect. The CG and cinematography was just amazing. The settings were just wow. The CG was definitely not overdone at all too. It was perfect use.

I also liked that it had a small cast. Each person delivered perfectly. The ending for sure caught me off guard, but in a good way.

Questions tho....AND READING ANY FURTHER IS SPOILER TERRITORY. BE WARNED.

The "invading army" was actually the army of Tom Cruises, yes? This Sally thing basically replicated him to create an unstoppable army. And then obviously to repair the drones which were apparently in short supply....

I just wish there was some backstory to this pyramid thing....the movie kind of lacked in that department.

Overall tho, really really enjoyed it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info