Mike
1654738423437.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
The only thing I didnt like about this episode was how short it was. 38 minutes? The fuck. I loved it tho. Obi getting back in touch with his jedi game was great. SO much of the base in this episode has ties to the jedi fallen order video game. And one of the jedi in that "tomb" has a direct link to the clone wars series. And I know its been said already but the girl that plays Leia is just awesome

Ep 4 had a New Hope vibe to it, and the base has that Death Star look, which was cool to see that style in its origin. The light sabers look so cool in this show, especially what they did in the interrogation room.

Funny you say that about new hope vibe. Screencrush has a great analysis of how the episodes of this season seem to tie with the episodes in the skywalker saga

Reactions: VenomInside and Bru

Huggerorange73

Big government pro Russian dude AKA Comrade Mike
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I got caught up with episodes 2-4 last night. Overall, I like the show. I think Princess Leia is awesome. Perfectly cast and acted by that kid. Need to go back and see what everyone hates about this show, aside from some of the giant plot holes in the writing, no real complaints.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Overall, AWESOME episode. My thoughts...

1. 50 stormtroopers blasting into a room full of people and not a one gets hit....yet the rebels are dropping them like fish in a barrel :rofl:
2. Glad they didnt de-age either of them (you know who I mean).
3. Called it.
4. The Vader scenes were fucking epic.

Thread Info