Disney+ Obi-Wan Kenobi [Disney+]

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Definitely not as good as A Force Awakens ep7, that was one of the best movies of all 9 of them. I think IV and VII are two of the best.
The Prequels rank higher than the sequels.

A Refurbished Hope is better than the sequels that followed it, but can't hold a candle to the original trio, and its worse than the prequels, even Attack of the Clones.

Rogue One is better than the sequels by a country mile.

Reactions: Huggerorange73

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

• It's funny, you're a funny guy
Reactions: Fish

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
You guys didn't go as hard on this one as I was expecting :rofl:

There were parts that dragged but overall I loved watching this. I'd watch a full 6 hours of Vader being a drama queen and tearing shit up. Hayden actually nailed Vader. Far better than he played Anakin, and it was basically just a couple of lines.

That final fight scene was :bowdown:

In terms of the 3rd sister, they could make an somewhat interesting premise out of it if they could teach her how to act. To show how someone from the dark could came back from it. And it could cross over with characters that were established in CW like Ventress and Ashoka. Not saying it would be good, or even necessary, but there's enough established story already there that they could tell and not break canon.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
What the final Kenobi/Anakin fight could have looked like in Revenge of the Sith. Some it would have been really cool to see on screen in final form with all the special effects.

That is one thing I’ll praise the prequels with for sure. Their fight choreography was the shit. Ewan and Hayden didn’t slack on that for sure.

I’ll defend Hayden till the day I die. He isn’t what made Anakin bad in the prequels. It was Lucas.

I know this is a super long video, but I think it’s pretty spot on.

TLDW: check out 28:43 for directing.

Hilarious part at 26:22

I can’t find the clip, but Mark Hamil told a story about how Harrison Ford threatened George by tying him up and making him read his scripts at gunpoint. Actually that clip is in the video I posted. 7:59.

• Haha
Reactions: VenomInside

Thread Info