đź“° Auto News Obama's New Cadillac Limo Officially Unveiled

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
No, we take our time running the train on your mom. :picard:

I agreed with you that the whole "cracker" term was offensive, and that people should be kind enough to sympathize with you when you say you were offended. It's only fair.

But, you destroyed your case once you started acting like a racist hypocrite. And please, don't do the whole "now I get in trouble when I make fun of black people" "but black/latino/asians do it" defense. Trust me...u won't win that argument.

Now, let's get back on topic, and this time, no ethnocentric BS (racist, supremacist crap).

lol sOOls:rollpicard:

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
What did i miss....lol.....I forgot about this thread. Dammit sools you are a fucking idiot....seriously what is your Iq? 60 maybe 70? If times are hard like u claim what the fuck are you doing buying exhaust tips and mufflers for your slow asssss Impala? I had a 2002 Impala LS so I know! Is that even a LS (3.8)? Seriously invest some money into that haircut of yours and maybe a new t-shirt or 2. Then maybe someone will hire your sorry ass.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info