đź“° Auto News Obama's New Cadillac Limo Officially Unveiled

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
heres an idea, stop posting. seriously. you cry about others picking on you, you give them fuel. so lets let this topic die shall we?
I wasn't giving them shit. It was a legitimate question.

I asked that he not make racist comments, he told me to suck a cock, I asked him if he'd be offended from my point of view. How the hell is that giving someone the green light to flame me ? It's just a question. :)

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
your "legitimate" questions are always you seeing how far you can push things before someone snaps on you..then you cry and type up some paragraph of bullshit which you promptly delete after posting then say "you dont know me so back the fuck off." then you PM the member and god only knows what u say then. let this die. i'm tired of it

JayWild

WildChevy
Aug 14, 2008
SE Wisconsin
Real Name
Jeremy M.
Honestly the easiest way to still stop that car is to take out the front end. If the motors dead hes a sitting duck......for a very long time though. Damn thats a tough car

TCG is now on "the List". :io:

That can't be all of the security systems involved with the vehicle. But, I have been told that Centigon built the vehicle.

Checkout their inventory: http://www.centigon.com/

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
Honestly the easiest way to still stop that car is to take out the front end. If the motors dead hes a sitting duck......for a very long time though. Damn thats a tough car

It has similar armor plating on all body panels, you are as likely able to hit the engine as you are the passenger, nothing is fool proof, but I'm sure there were many people that made sure this thing is as close as possible(to fool proof)

JayWild

WildChevy
Aug 14, 2008
SE Wisconsin
Real Name
Jeremy M.
black people dont go fast.

No, we take our time running the train on your mom. :picard:

I agreed with you that the whole "cracker" term was offensive, and that people should be kind enough to sympathize with you when you say you were offended. It's only fair.

But, you destroyed your case once you started acting like a racist hypocrite. And please, don't do the whole "now I get in trouble when I make fun of black people" "but black/latino/asians do it" defense. Trust me...u won't win that argument.

Now, let's get back on topic, and this time, no ethnocentric BS (racist, supremacist crap).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info