• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

o2 sensor question...

zeez gtp

Reaction score
i am thinking about getting some new o2 sensor's. i have about 107,000 miles on my car. scans show that my o2's are shot. my question is, can your o2 sensor's be shot but still have decent o2's at wot?

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
What did the scan display that caused you to draw that conclusion?

zeez gtp

Reaction score
at idel the o2's are extremely low. they stay around .010 or so. my car idles real rough and crap but than when i went wot, the o2's were a little ok, i mean, i am still lean, but i am only seeing a couple degrees of knock. i'm just curious.

VIN7

Reaction score
O2's should be all over the place at idle, check your ltft's at idle, I bet they are maxed out if the O2 is staying low. Stick with an AC Delco sensor, I picked up a new AFS-109 AC Delco sensor for $45 bucks through an e-bay store, local dealer wanted $120.

Mike

I

imported_GraFFix

You can get new delco O2's from Justin at caspers electronics..

VIN7

Reaction score
Just buy the front one, at 102,000 at the very least you should pick up mpg.

Mike

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom