đź”– Deals NOW THIS IS A DEAL!

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Lol Love people who put ads like this. So you bought it with more paint chips and fixed them? Rofl facepalm

“Details:

The car is flawless with only one small paint chip on the rim-that is it. It looks better than when I bought it, to include the interior.”

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Lol Love people who put ads like this. So you bought it with more paint chips and fixed them? Rofl facepalm

“Details:

The car is flawless with only one small paint chip on the rim-that is it. It looks better than when I bought it, to include the interior.”

Sounds like he bought the car brand new based on the description. If he had the paint corrected and ceramic coated, the finish is probably better than when he bought it, especially if the dealer “prepped” it.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
giphy.gif

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Sounds like he bought the car brand new based on the description. If he had the paint corrected and ceramic coated, the finish is probably better than when he bought it, especially if the dealer “prepped” it.

I mean maybe? But with 8k miles on it it’s not as good as showroom quality. I just hate when I see stupid shit like this in ads.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I mean maybe? But with 8k miles on it it’s not as good as showroom quality. I just hate when I see stupid shit like this in ads.

it's really not stupid... vehicles can be in far better shape used than new... case in point- Gav'sPurpleZ Gav'sPurpleZ 's brand new truck that he has been making shine like a mofuckin diamond

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info