đź’¦ Detailing Now offering mobile wash packages!

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Hey TCGers, I'm happy to announce I am now available to come to you to do packages less than details. Given, I am not going to travel to a location to do one exterior wash, but many have more than one vehicle these days, or get a couple friends or neighbors together for a day and I can come knock them out. Also, if you do not have a place for me to work we can also setup a time over at Speed Inc for me to complete a wash. I will also create a custom wash around your vehicles needs. I currently have one customer with several cars which I come once a week and wash and wax whatever he has been driving, but obviously that is not practical for most. My most requested wash package recently has been a thorough wash, wax, vacuum, windows, plastic dressing, and leather conditioner, and for a coupe in clean condition my price is $100 for that. Basically what some shops call an "Express Detail". If you have dirt and things that need to be cleaned before dressing that price goes up.

I can also do rinse-less washes so if you work or live somewhere that doesn't have a good place to wash never fear, I can do a rinse-less wash basically anywhere.

Basic Wash prices:

Exterior Wash, dry, tire shine, ext windows - $20
Add interior vacuum, wipe down, and int windows +$20
Spray Ceramic Wax Coating +$50 (new product that kicks ass, great as a maintenance product for a ceramic coated vehicle)
Spray Sealant +$40
Wheel Polish and Sealant +$40

*prices included travel within a 10 mile radius from Roselle, will go farther for a small fee to cover fuel, or if there are enough vehicles to do to make it worth it.

Anyway if you guys are interested in something like that give me a ring, text, or email.
630-635-3319
[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• ktraver97ss
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list