Now Hiring: Event Coordinators

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Ideally, I would like 3 folks to step up to the plate to help plan meets and cruises for winter 2019 and the 2020 car season. I would like 3-4 people that live south, north and in the Chicago suburbs to help out (Indiana as well). You would need to take this role seriously as you will be helping to build our (in the past) successful turnouts.

Meets include dinners, outdoor activities, track days, dyno days, etc etc.

You would be coordinating with me and staff members but ultimately, you would take the lead on the events you plan (with total support from staff). If this is something you want to do, shoot me a PM.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Recommend finding that map that had everyone homes pinned.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Recommend finding that map that had everyone homes pinned.
Creating meets around where most members are centered doesnt do much for bringing out fresh blood...its what we've been doing for years. We need to spread out in order to bring in far more folks.

Nccstud

Donating Member
Reaction score
Find out when whirlyball opens in NaperThrill and I'll plan the shit outta that one.

We had "almost" enough people last time I planned one!

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
As much as I’d love to do it I’d be a terrible pick with work travel and fam crap going on. I’d like to help but I’d be better in a passive capacity.

J-LO

Reaction score
an all tcg track day @ Black hawk farms would be awesome. may even steal the wifes miata. id be more than happy to plan that for the group. just make sure you have a good lawyer write up the waiver to keep tcg, and parties involved from liability LOL.

PANDA

Reaction score
Does not seem like that long. But with the exception of the Taps and Tenders meets we havent done much since.

We need a solid effort for a Holiday Party this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom