Not your Parents Tahoe....

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
If your looking for something different, need space and seating for 5 comfortably, and still require horsepower along with towing needs, then stop by and take a look at the 2019 Callaway Tahoe 480 we have in stock!!!

White with the Black out Package, 22” wheels, Custom leather interior, 480hp Supercharged 5.3ltr V8, Callaway exhaust and more!!!

All this can be had for less then most would think! MSRP just over $75k. TCG price is $70k

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
No I could totally see this being [MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] rents Tahoe, I really could.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’m an Expedition kind of guy. That truck looks fanfreakingtastic!!!

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Love it, but for $70,000 it should have at least 708whp....hahaha
J/k
GLWS

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
No I could totally see this being [MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] rents Tahoe, I really could.
Or [MENTION=3307]IceCreamAssassin[/MENTION] doesn't his dad have a bunch of cool shit

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Only. On. Tcg.

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Very nice, but pricey.
I need to find that grill for my Hoe, cant stand all the chrome on my grill

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
is it bad that i think it's ugly.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Something about the front end rubs me the wrong way, and I usually am fine with that models front end. Maybe it’s too much black on that big of a grill?
Ii really like the lack of chrome with the white paint. I think it gives it a more utilitarian or tough look.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Something about the front end rubs me the wrong way, and I usually am fine with that models front end. Maybe it’s too much black on that big of a grill?
Ii really like the lack of chrome with the white paint. I think it gives it a more utilitarian or tough look.
yeah but this looks way fucking better.

Outlaw

Reaction score
They’re cool but not that cool lol. Dad still loves his G8 10 years later and mom has an 18 Yukon SLE. Pretty commonplace vehicles now a days.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
They’re cool but not that cool lol. Dad still loves his G8 10 years later and mom has an 18 Yukon SLE. Pretty commonplace vehicles now a days.
Wait... There's a g8 in the family?

Pics pleaaase.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Wait... There's a g8 in the family?

Pics pleaaase.
I'll try and dig one up. My dad has an 08 GT White Hot. 100% stock, just 35% tint and GXP wheels. 13X,XXX miles on it now. He loves it, he looked at the SS's when they were giving insane deals on them and a few other cars since, but just decided that he likes the G8 too much.

They really don't have anything too crazy. 08 G8, 18 Yukon for DD's. My dad has the red 69 W-31 and we co-own El Malo. With my tracking down some cool absolutley rust free trucks from out west I think he's starting to get tempted to get me to track down an 83-84 Bronco. They had one and sold it after I was born because it was a PITA to get the car seat in the back. My mom would like a 50's station wagon or an old CJ Jeep but they don't have the garage space at their house now for anything else that's too nice to let sit outside.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'll try and dig one up. My dad has an 08 GT White Hot. 100% stock, just 35% tint and GXP wheels. 13X,XXX miles on it now. He loves it, he looked at the SS's when they were giving insane deals on them and a few other cars since, but just decided that he likes the G8 too much.

They really don't have anything too crazy. 08 G8, 18 Yukon for DD's. My dad has the red 69 W-31 and we co-own El Malo. With my tracking down some cool absolutley rust free trucks from out west I think he's starting to get tempted to get me to track down an 83-84 Bronco. They had one and sold it after I was born because it was a PITA to get the car seat in the back. My mom would like a 50's station wagon or an old CJ Jeep but they don't have the garage space at their house now for anything else that's too nice to let sit outside.

Damn. Make sure I'm aware if he ever sales it

Outlaw

Reaction score
Damn. Make sure I'm aware if he ever sales it
Get in line lol. Everyone wants his shit because it ends up being brand new 15 years after sale date. But, I will definitely keep you in mind whenever that day comes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom