Northsiders...What's up with the Gurnee McDonald's meets?

rocket5979

Gearhead
Reaction score
Well I should be coming back to town again early next year if things go to plan. I will have been out of the Chicago area car scene for 3 years by that time. So where and when are all the local meets in the Grayslake and Gurnee area? Does the McDonald's meets still go down on Friday??? I think. Any others now? Thanks.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Havent been to Rock and Roll in awhile, but there is Dog and Suds in Ingleside and there is always some local show up here goin on, just have to find out about it

rocket5979

Gearhead
Reaction score
Havent been to Rock and Roll in awhile, but there is Dog and Suds in Ingleside and there is always some local show up here goin on, just have to find out about it

I have been to a few meets at the Dog n Suds before. Not a bad little meet.

Termilvr

Reaction score
Rock N Roll McDonalds has all the classic car stuff untill it gets dark and then the guys with their lowriders take over. Buffalo Wild Wings in North Chicago/Waukegan is busy on the weekends, i would decribe it as alot of nut swingin fags that try to hustle but nothing there is that fast, mostly rice with a few decent cars. Lukes in Carpentersville usually has a good variety of everything on thursdays.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Reaction score
Rock N Roll McDonalds has all the classic car stuff untill it gets dark and then the guys with their lowriders take over. Buffalo Wild Wings in North Chicago/Waukegan is busy on the weekends, i would decribe it as alot of nut swingin fags that try to hustle but nothing there is that fast, mostly rice with a few decent cars. Lukes in Carpentersville usually has a good variety of everything on thursdays.
When I used to go there a few years ago there was some newer muscle at the McD's meets too. Then you would see all the ricers parking in the Taco Bell parking lot revving their lawnmower engines and generally acting like fools. A few decent cars would show up over there but mostly kids with slow cars and large mufflers.

JaguarS4R

Reaction score
Mcdonalds is still decent (as it was before) but now ricers and low riders dont really come there anymore even when it gets dark, B-Dubs in Lakehurst is where everyone goes around 10, there are sometimes fast cars, just all depends, another one Ive been to is Kenosha Mcdonalds

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom