North Suburbs Cars and Coffee (Lincolnshire) - 2018

Phalabala

Reaction score
I'm planning to be there for this, need to get break-in miles on the ZL1.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
Stopped by. They moved it to the theater lot. This did not please the theater and Lincolnshire PD kicked everyone out. Everyone went back to liquid fusion and I decided to call it a day.

Phalabala

Reaction score
Stopped by. They moved it to the theater lot. This did not please the theater and Lincolnshire PD kicked everyone out. Everyone went back to liquid fusion and I decided to call it a day.
yeah same here, I left after I found out location was changed. If the organizers are not going to secure position to use the lot ahead of time I will not attend again.

Reaction score
Hey guys, we've been on the hunt for a new location to host our Cars and Coffee events and we've finally found one that works for our ever growing size! We are going to be at the Panera Bread in Vernon Hill's (447 N Milwaukee Ave, Vernon Hills, IL 60061) this Sunday (8/12) at 9am! We have a Facebook event made that I'll link below. But other than that we hope to see some of your guys out there. Plus the weather is looking mighty fine! If you have any questions let me know

Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/628440254201397/

Head over to our Instagram/Facebook pages for more detatils

Knowklew

Donating Member
Reaction score
Do you have permission from the owners

Reaction score
Yes! Along with the Vernon Hills PD are all on board.

Our last event was extremely rushed and not planned out well. We spent a lot of time to look for a parking lot that fits everybody, has coffee and breakfast options and allows us to be there. Vernon Hills is ten or so more minutes north, but has way more space for us to grow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom