Noodles And Company

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
I went to Noodles and Company today in Machesney Park . It's a nice establishment . The people seem to be nice . The girl that helped me was smoking hot . On to the food .....

I bought the small size , Buffalo Chicken Mac and cheese bowl . It was $7.69 or something . The large (or regular is $8.79)

It was very good . I was expecting the chicken chunk cuts to be a little more hot , but the taste was good , and the macaroni was good flavored and had some green floatie things in there (some type of greenery).

Overall , I like it . I plan on going there more often to try different bowls . It does seem a little bit pricey , but I think it's worth it . Maybe the large bowls will deliver more food .

I recommend . :toast:

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I have never been as well. My problem is the one in Naperville has many other desirable places over a noodle joint.

So many food places, so many choices.... I've only been to a handful of places around here simply because the food is so good at the joints I frequent i never want to try any of the other places.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
AoScFvp.jpg

This is awesome . Take the lime wedge they give you squeeze it all over the food and dig in . It's a little spicy too. :drool:

They also have the electronic Coke brand dispensers like McDonald's , with many flavors , I chose cherry Powerade . You can also get the noodles without shrimp .

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
the portions are huge if you eat there, and are very small if you get the order to go.

we had large sizes at the place of the adult mac and cheese's and we could barely finish them. Then had the wife pick up a togo order on her way home one time, same items same size's ordered, and the portions were almost half of what we got for dine in. i was really annoyed. two different locations though. dine is was south barrington, togo was schaumburg close to the house.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
the portions are huge if you eat there, and are very small if you get the order to go.

we had large sizes at the place of the adult mac and cheese's and we could barely finish them. Then had the wife pick up a togo order on her way home one time, same items same size's ordered, and the portions were almost half of what we got for dine in. i was really annoyed. two different locations though. dine is was south barrington, togo was schaumburg close to the house.

I'm guessing they just gave you the wrong size on accident if the sizes were that far off, they literally weigh the noodles for every order to make sure they're always close, and my order is the same dine in or to go...

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
No, that's the experience I've had as well. You generally get much larger portions dining in, than togo. Same location. The portion differences are significant.

I've been going to Noodles for damn near 15 years now...(there was one right next to where I worked in high school). Definitely one of the first locations in the area. Used to be a lot better, portion sizes have been steadily cut and the quality has sort of gone down as well. I've always been a plain pasta type of guy, so I mainly stayed in the buttered noodles, but have done the Mac and Cheese, the Penne Rosa, and Pesto Cavappati (sp?). All have been good. I never really found the Mac and Cheese THAT good. It's decent, but nothing to write home about IMO. Never saw what everyone raved about.

There is a better "fast" pasta place by me that I like much better, Pastabilities. More of an Italian place rather than just noodles though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info