Noodles And Company

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
No, that's the experience I've had as well. You generally get much larger portions dining in, than togo. Same location. The portion differences are significant.

I've been going to Noodles for damn near 15 years now...(there was one right next to where I worked in high school). Definitely one of the first locations in the area. Used to be a lot better, portion sizes have been steadily cut and the quality has sort of gone down as well. I've always been a plain pasta type of guy, so I mainly stayed in the buttered noodles, but have done the Mac and Cheese, the Penne Rosa, and Pesto Cavappati (sp?). All have been good. I never really found the Mac and Cheese THAT good. It's decent, but nothing to write home about IMO. Never saw what everyone raved about.

There is a better "fast" pasta place by me that I like much better, Pastabilities. More of an Italian place rather than just noodles though.

Now I'll have to go there to eat in and then get a to go one and see. Every time Ive ever been the same amount of food is given to me. Always weighed out in the clear plastic containers. :dunno:

Also never felt any "fuller" when dining in than getting it to go.... The guy knows my order before I even get to the counter though so maybe I'll just flat out ask him if portion sizes change based on dining in or getting to go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info