NoFlyZone Memorial Day weekend?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Depending on how things go with COVID and stuff opening up, I just feel like ANY activity outside will garner a ton of interest. Long weekend will also be a positive for those traveling from long distances with that extra day off

Being that holiday weekend, I think you'll have a pretty defined set of people who are either in 2 camps

Yep, count me in even just to spectate, it will be awesome to be outside, I was just gonna be home enjoying the long weekend chillin
Nope, going up to the lakehouse or on vacation already planned type deal

imho definitely the type of big event we need to kick start the 2021 car season off after the year plus we've all had

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Holiday weekend seems like a limiting choice. Rantoul is such a hike that the location has more to do with my attendance than date. 4 hours round trip is too far for me at the moment to make an afternoon getaway to attend - spectate or race.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Holiday weekend seems like a limiting choice. Rantoul is such a hike that the location has more to do with my attendance than date. 4 hours round trip is too far for me at the moment to make an afternoon getaway to attend - spectate or race.

I remember it used to take me almost 2 hours each way to drive downtown. :rofl:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
giphy.gif

Thread Info