PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
ah yea, i know who that guy is

didnt know he wrecked his car tho!

I thought I read that on clubgp. I haven't seen it driving around, but I did see it parked at Arlington Heights Ford. I posted up about it, the guy said his friend had the car or something. I think this dude graduated like a year before me and I dont even know who he is.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
secret.gif

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Fuck craigslist, I've had nothing but scammers offer to buy my D40, that and some kid offering to trade cash plus a gift card for it.

Scammers and low ballers. Seems 80% of the emails I would get when im selling a product were from someone with a brother in Africa that was building a church. (or something along those lines) They would offer double what I was asking if I shipped it out.

BTW Turk was talking about buying a SLR. I told him to buy the D40, I think thats the best value and a great beginner camera.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Yea some guys wife worked for the "american research group" in West Africa. I usually play along though. That guy's reply was something along the lines of "Sorry i do not take paypal but if you can send me the money in non sequential un-marked bills i would be happy to ship it for you".

01BlkGTGP

Regular
Oct 1, 2008
chicago
well il clear all ur stories up...i met the guy twice already and bought a few parts off of him at a steal...he said his throttle got stuck and hit a mustang and his passenger fender is done and i believe there is frame damage..he has a shitload of parts and just a few more things to complete my car for the time being...eagle! this was the guy i was telling u about with the leather int. he'll sell it really cheap and it mint interior so i would jump on it..but he said it was zzps first twincharged setup that had him running 12s in a quarter with 6lbs of boost on the supercharger and downtuned to 18 on the 65mm turbo..car looks sick...or atleast use to but i got his gtx hood his driver side fender, and some mods to spice up my car..and more questions send me a msg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info