Gaming No Man's Sky

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
The expeditions are fun, because you get collectables out of them. And you have to start from scratch, so there's a "goal".

NMS always feels a bit aimless. After a while in progression, you just reach a point where you delete the save and start over.

This freighter update gives me hope that one day they'll make it so that after some progression you can build/buy your own custom starship or freighter. Rather than rely on the Random spawn.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Never checked this out...am I missing out? Any of you guys play Astroneer? Similar?
Never played astroneer, heard of it though.

The game is fun, and much improved from what it launched as.

It can be a bit of a grind at times. The inventory system really still needs an overhaul. And the crafting system is definitely too complex at first.

But, the exploration is fun.

It’s the kind of game you can play, put down for a few months, and when you come back to it, it’s got a host of new features so you can play it again.

The core storyline is a bit of a joke.

I’ve still never taken over a settlement and played that game style. I prefer the explorer play style.

But you can play a pirate, trader, bounty hunter,explorer etc. none of them are classes so you can do anything and everything.

Reactions: Rico

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Man its been so long since I've played this game...... Might be time to jump back in and have absolutely no idea how to do anything :LOL: I think last time I played I was building myself a house on some planet and trying to mine resources to sell shit at space stations....... I have this on PS and xbox, cant remember which one I have more progress on. I also still have never tried out the VR mode on PS. God that's gotta be trippy

Reactions: Rico
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info