Gaming No Man's Sky

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Not exactly. I am still digging up buried technology modules as much as I can so i can feed them thru the blueprint analyzer and learn how to craft new materials to make a killer crib. My current abode is basically a concrete block with a wooden roof because I haven't gotten the blueprint to build a concrete roof yet. And there's no windows because I haven't been able to find any glass yet. The only time I've seen it is occasionally being sold on miner outposts but only like a pane or 2 at a time. BUT I did find out that glass can be refined from silver. So that will definitely be my next task.

I took a couple pictures of my poverty shed but xbox is being a bitch and wont upload them to onedrive so I can snag them.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well that was much easier.

j4pfz3Q.jpg

BoJWlRZ.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
It works for now. I have since enclosed the refiner and portal w/ some fancy arches so they blend in a little nicer w/ the building. I just need to make some glass so I can get some damn windows in it. It will always be a work in progress. Eventually i'll probably replace it all with metal panels, but concrete only uses carbon, so it was easy to gather resources.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Rear angle
AWCl5cD.jpg

Finally managed to build a couple cryo pumps tonight........they're only worth about 1.5 million now. But still. Selling 2 for 3 mil is 3 mil. Sitting on about 25 million at the moment. I dont even mine shit anymore unless I really need to. I Just go to a space station or trading post or my freighter and buy whatever I need off the plebs that land. :rofl:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Hm. Just downloaded a 5.8gb patch.....wonder what this is. It's possible it could be the 1.57 patch they released for PC back on the 17th, but their webpage isnt updated for the release of this one yet... If it is the 1.57 patch one thing they did which I greatly appreciate is this

-Fixed an issue that prevented players from using the Pulse Engine to escape between waves of Sentinel space fighters

This also sounds nice.

-Various improvements to load times (approximately 5-10% improvement to warp times, 30% improvement to initial game load)

Buuuut they also did this.

-Slightly increased the damage dealt by biological horrors

I think this will be the biggest indicator if its the 1.57 patch or not

-Improved the appearance of clouds in 4K/1440p modes

Guess I'll find out.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well I was gonna spend tonights session cruising around my planet trying to find drop pods and manufacturing facilities.....but then this happened.

YRiwgaS.jpg

giphy.gif

54 hours into the game and I've finally crafted a stasis device. Its all I've ever wanted. :rofl: The only thing that allowed me to do this was that the frigate i sent out on a mission came back and brought me 1 unit of Iridesite, which is one of the final ingredients needed for the stasis device. That's the ONLY blueprint I haven't gotten yet to craft, and it can't be refined from anything either. I need that blueprint. But I'm happy w/ this achievement for now.

Also, here's this.

w48umXD.jpg

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Hm. Just downloaded a 5.8gb patch.....wonder what this is. It's possible it could be the 1.57 patch they released for PC back on the 17th, but their webpage isnt updated for the release of this one yet... If it is the 1.57 patch one thing they did which I greatly appreciate is this

-Fixed an issue that prevented players from using the Pulse Engine to escape between waves of Sentinel space fighters

This also sounds nice.

-Various improvements to load times (approximately 5-10% improvement to warp times, 30% improvement to initial game load)

Buuuut they also did this.

-Slightly increased the damage dealt by biological horrors

I think this will be the biggest indicator if its the 1.57 patch or not

-Improved the appearance of clouds in 4K/1440p modes

Guess I'll find out.
Im glad they fixed that pulse glitch with the sentinels. Annoying as fuck.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yessssssssssss. Finally got the blueprint for the Atlas v3 pass. :trump:

I used to think it didnt actually exist. But it does. Still haven't gotten the v2 pass, but I read that once you have the 3 it will open up everything. Cant wait to see whats behind all those locked doors in space stations and outposts.

Also, you CAN build a landing pad at your base, and I did. And other ships will actually routinely land on it and you can trade w/ them all from the comfort of your own home :rofl: I also built the lunar rover or whatever its called, the vehicle you drive around the surface of the planet. Not sure what i'll do w/ it cuz its just faster to take the ship everywhere, but it does come with like 14 or 18 cargo slots of its own I can store extra stuff in at my base. Haven't taken any pics yet, I need to do some remodeling. I really need to add a 2nd story to my base.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info