No Fiesta ST for you!

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
In a way i can understand why ford did this . The fiesta is the #1 car sold (or something like that) over in Europe. Downsizing was probably a good thing for them the car probably gets even better mpg than the older st .

Some people don't like the all new design , but the fiesta needed to do something , the old fiesta body lines have been the same since about 2008 I believe . I'm starting to like the new look .

What sucks is that Ford never sold the 3 door here . That is one of the lightest vehicles made by ford . The ST would have a bigger following if Ford sold those here . And the fiesta following is already big here if you guys didn't know that . There are aftermarket parts companies .

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Except some people dont care about looks like that. Give me a 4 door hatchback that I can toss around on a track while still being able to carry things home from home depot as a dd and get 35 mpg. Way more practical for me than a brz/mustang/miata if I am only having one car.

Have you ever driven a focus st/fiesta st? They are a blast.
The only thing you are fitting in this thing from home depot is screws and lightbulbs.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
330 wheel

AkRkKpP.jpg

This is a picture of a 480hp 2015 Camaro SS . He wasn't too happy that day .

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Are you asking me ? My fiesta has more hp than YoushallgoFo , and I'm about 1,000 lbs lighter . And it is driver friendly .

Fair enough :rofl: I knew your Fiesta had work done, didn't know HOW much...looks to be a significant amount...Was going to say, I've run a few FoST's in the Flex, and walked them pretty easily, and stock for stock the FoST's should be quite a bit quicker than the FiST's.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
Lots of cars have more hp than mine..all I was saying was that it's not like my car has some crazy amount of hp and is therefore not fun to drive. Someone was saying how small cars are fun to drive even though they have low hp numbers. And then someone else said a 700hp car was less fun to drive. I was just pointing out that that was not what my car is.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info