no cash? need repairs? NO PROBLEM!!!

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
WE TAKE TRADES!

guns, electronics, car parts, tolls, shop equipment, lawn tractors, full size tractors, you name it, we'll take it.

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Reaction score
:fy: great idea. now if only I had something laying around I didnt need that was worth a nice rear end lol

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of a sticker, Riski's perhaps?

No Free Rides... Gas or Ass...

(Or something like that)

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
im not really into taking building materials in trade.. but if you must, i would.. but dont expect much, theyre only $8 a sheet at HD

Soulonfire11

Reaction score
I got some stock 06 gto stuff exhaust airbox cam and springs ect. Want to trade to install/ fix my shifter on my 04 gto? Damn Hurst shifter blows donkey and I cantbfigure out how to get the slop out of it. But it looks so good....

suprchrgedjoe

Reaction score
I got tons of left over parts (internal) for a 05 cobalt ss/sc. Cams, Also have (1) used 315/35/17 Used M/T ET street
BRAND NEW walbro 255 pump with rewire kit from OTTP it's for the cobalt but it might be universal
lmk if u want

suprchrgedjoe

Reaction score
Got a 2004 mustang GT that needs the Passenger window that needs alignment or somethin it doesn't want to roll down and up easy anymore.

Whats ur guys hourly wage u charge?

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Reaction score
You have a 351w sitting around with a carb intake? I need some simple things fabricated. You interested in a turbo?

What I'm needing is something such as this

But the tube will be slanted towards the front instead of straight up and down because I need the pulley to line up (hence why it needs to be mocked up I can pull the carb off my engine and try and do the measurements for you but I don't trust my measurements)

Then something like on top of this setup to connect the carb to and have it go around to the blower inlet

I don't have a welder or the tools needed to cut the sheet metal thick enough to support the weight of the blower

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Reaction score
Except not like boxy on the top where the carb mounts hopefully. Kind of like this

instead of the box and like a 90degree elbow making the tube opening straight up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom