SVT SPEED 04

Reaction score
plan to be there all weekend and might race the Camaro in True Street

OP
Lightning Bob

Lightning Bob

Reaction score
Larry,

I'll keep an eye out for you. I should be pitted with the Lightning club which will be hard to miss.

L Bob

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm going on Saturday as a spectator and searchin for used parts.

Chi-Town Willie

Reaction score
I will be there.
Planning to run the Lightning a little slower and win the 13.000 True Street class.

Here is the info on the Lightning and Harley Truck owners party at the track...

The NMRA is Proud to announce that the National Lightning Owners Club and the National Harley Truck Owners Club has named the 4th Annual Nitto Tires NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl of Street Legal Drag Racing as there new annual get together destination. The event will be on July 16-19, 2009 at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet Illinois. The club will have a designated reserved parking area at the event so they can enjoy each other’s company. Also at the completion of Friday’s activities the NLOC/NHTOC will Sponsor a BBQ in the NLOC/NHTOC area for all Lightning and Harley Davidson Truck owners and support staff. If you happen to own either a Lightning or Harley Davidson truck this is one event you are not going to want to miss. Come out and join us in the racing action or out in the car show. While you are at the event check out the huge Manufactures Midway were you will find some of the leading Lightning/Harley Davidson after market manufactures like Johnny Lightning Performance and JDM Engineering attending with parts and technical support. For more information about this event go to NMRA Digital or call Jeff Conley at 260-572-0448 Eastern Time or visit The National Lightning Owners Club

raresvt

Reaction score
was thinkin of goin for the car show but who know's

D

Drlee50

Im torn-- either NMRA sunday or Byron and run my own car on SUnday. Definitely one or the other just cant decide which. Im 55% byron right now...

Tweeked SRT4

Resident SRT4 Owner
Reaction score
I will there with some friends. My buddy will be racing his '72 BB Chevelle.

Mystic544

TimmaY
Reaction score
Weather and temps look almost perfect - guys are going to be flying!
Fri evening should be a blast!
Should be there Fri and Sat...maybe Sunday too:biggthump
Not sure about the car show - last year they squished everyone into a small section in the middle of the pits. Really couldn't get in or out and the cars were stacked pretty close together. Kind of stupid when they have the huge lot on the other side of the track just sitting there (I know, it sucks to walk back and fourth when you are all the way on the other side....like they have done in the past)
:alcoholic

aod92

Reaction score
I'll have my car in the car show on Sunday

The Pun

Topify Guy
Reaction score
I think I might check it out tomorrow.... I got a buddy who got me free passes...

The Pun

Topify Guy
Reaction score
Heading out there today with Shannon, got two extra tix.

Text me if u want em.

IZZy