May 24, 2007
Well over 100 people in line. Out.
5b4713536fa4b9d92cd2926fae3dccd1.jpg

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
lol look at all these sheep.

You fucks laugh at Apple people for lining up weeks in advance for phones yet look at these nerds and say everything is perfectly fine. :bowrofl:

I've never lined up for a phone, just FYI.

Still trying to buy one of these fucking things. Too many nostalgic games I want without having to download them via ROM/Emulator.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Nintendo SNES Classic Edition - NowInStock.net

If you want one...keep that site open in your browser with an alert set...you will get one. If you add to cart and it disappears, or if you get to checkout and it disappears, start over again and keep adding it to cart over and over again....you will get one.

Thinkgeek had stock online about 15 minutes ago...sold out in 2 minutes...so have to be fast!

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
Got one last night from Wal Mart in Johnsburg.
Brickseek showed 26, which was exactly what they had. About 4-5 folks were employees that got in line as their shift ended.

I arrived around 9 and was 12th in line. Line hit 26 around 10. By 11 - 11:30 pm people were coming in by the dozens to be turned away. many apparently dashing from store to store to find a lucky break.

I drove by Best Buy in crystal lake this am on my way to work and there were easily 30 people waiting outside.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info